Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just the two of us...

I've seen this a few times now, and thought it was kinda cute. I figured I could steal borrow it and fill it in about Brian and I. Here goes nothing...

What are your middle names?
Mine: Michelle
His: Garrett

How long have you been together?
Together almost constantly since 1/29/98
Dating (almost constantly) since 6/29/98
Married 5/29/04
(Yes, I know, I have a memory thing with dates.)

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
5 months (see above)

Who asked who out?
I think it was mutual... we both just knew we wanted to be together. ;) (Yes, I know that sounds cheesey.)

Who said I love you first?
Me

How old are each of you?
I am 25, he's 27

Who's siblings do/did you see the most?
His, because they all live around here.

Do you have any children together?
One, Danica Teralyn

What about pets?
At the moment, two dogs, Merlin and Tobin

Did you go to the same schools?
Nope

Are you from the same hometown?
Kinda... we both call the KC area home

Who is the smartest?
It totally depends on the subject.

Who is the most sensitive?
If you know us, that's a stupid question. (Me, of course.)

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Um... does Sonic count? We really don't eat out much.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
To Texas. (Sadly, both times were for a funeral.)

Who has the craziest ex?
Me, although I have other choice words than crazy in mind...

Who has the worst temper?
Him, without a doubt.

Who does the cooking?
For dinner most nights, he does. :) I love my hubby.

Who is the most social?
Me usually.

Who is the neat-freak?
Haha, we both are.

Who is the most stubborn?
We both are, but I think he's got me beat by a mile.

Who wakes up earlier?
Me

Where was your first date?
I guess it was to the movies. Or just driving around town talking.

Who has the bigger family?
We both have pretty big families... but his immediate family is bigger, mine is mainly extended.

Do you get flowers often?
Only if I buy them for myself.

Who do you spend the holidays with?
Everyone from both families usually.

Who is more jealous?
That would be me again.

Who sings better?
LoL... Me. And that's not saying much.

Who does/did the laundry?
Moi again. Some people don't every remember which clothes cannot go in the dryer on high.

Who’s better with the computer?
Me... but he's improving a lot.

Who drives when you are together?
Usually me, unless I'm the DD.

Who picks where you go to dinner?
We usually agree

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Me (like I said, he's much more stubborn.)

Who named your pet?
I actually named both of our dogs.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We both do. (Does that mean we both wear skorts?)

Who has more tattoos?
Neither of us have one.

Who eats more sweets?
Me

Who cries more?
Me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment