Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Purple Rain?

Not in my gym!

Every Tuesday and Thursday night I participate in a Lift class at my local community center. I love it, I get excersize, to look and feel better, to get out of the house, and to be around adults other than co-workers. (No offense to said co-workers, but you know what I mean!) Last night as I was setting up my equipment for class, one of the other women said, "Come here, one of the sprinklers went off in the gym!". (Apparently someone hit the sprinkler head with a basketball.) I figured, hey, it's a sprinkler, no big deal, right? So I didn't hurry, I finished what I was doing, and then I wandered out to look down into the gym. I was a little shocked.



I assumed that a sprinkler would spray water, right? (I should have known better than to assume... the saying holds true to me every time!) Clean, clear water. Well, this crap was like black oil, or liquified rubber tires. (It stank just like burnt tires too BTW.) Of course I had to snap a picture to preserve this memory.

1 comment:

  1. So, maybe when the stuff hits fire it turns to water. Haha, or I'm a dork.
    Seems like that might happen often...

    ReplyDelete