Monday, February 9, 2009

Why would you want one?

My family and just came back from a week-long trip to Colorado. Not too long after piling into the car to start heading back this way, we drive through a small town which consists of a Sonic, a Safeway, a couple of bars, fields of cows and horses, and a few cute old houses. On this particular trip, I noticed that for some reason there is now a giant moose on a busy corner near the center of town. Not just a bronze looking one (which seem to be very popular out there), but a bright and shiney silver one.

I actually first noticed it because the glare from the sun was so bright that I would've thought the moose was on fire. (I know, the picture out my moving car's window as we drove by doesn't do it justice.)

And now I'm curious... does someone go out to polish the moose every so often? (And am I the only one who giggles to herself because I think that sounds stupidly dirty???)

1 comment: