Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dear blogging world... please go easy on me!

I suppose that since I spend a good deal of time each day going from one friend's blog to another, and from each of them to another few blogs, and so on, that it was probably well past time for me to make my own blog and have a place to keep up with all the others that I visit.

I did try a blog once before. A few years ago. I feel horrible, but I honestly don't even remember the name I made up. (Obviously I didn't put too much time or effort into it!) I promise this time will be better. :)

I guess this is all I've got for today.

9 comments:

  1. Cripes, minus the mother and sister thing, I think I could pretty much copy your "About Me" and put it on my blog. (Although, my husband helps balance out that moody thing.) That's funny.
    And... Yay! A blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Welcome to the blog world. It pretty much sucks up my free time, but it's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sarah -
    See, I knew there was a reason we'd stuck together so long! :) We really need to get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and the word I just had to type to verify was "faties".
    I have no particular comment, it's just funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My company has an office in Lenexa and I go there about once per week. It's not all that close to Indp. and after a long day's work I'm excited to get home - as you can tell.
    Where do you work? Maybe we should meet for lunch sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I work downtown... at 10th and Main. Let me know when you're here next time and we can try to meet up!

    ReplyDelete