Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Okay, I pulled a Natali.

As soon as I saw this sign, I thought of my friend Natali. No, not because of the sign itself, but because she is always posting blogs of random, strange, or just plain funny things she sees along her wanderings. I actually thought of this post in particular.

I found this sign hanging in the bathroom of the office building next door to mine yesterday. (Our buildings are connected by a catwalk, so I'm over there quite a bit.) Sadly, I did not cary my phone with me at the time, so I actually returned to that bathroom today just to get this picture.
(Please forgive the blurriness; I still have not mastered the camera on my phone, and it was typed in very strange old-school-robot-like font anyway.)

bathroom sign
It reads... "Do not dipose of sanitary napkins, towels, pantyhose, etc. in toilet stools."

Now to me this means either one of two things...
1) that someone is seriously confused on exactly what pantyhose are used for, or
2) that someone at one time has actually tried to flush pantyhose down the toilet

Unfortunately scenario number 2 seems more likely to me...

6 comments:

  1. I think the use of the words "Toilet Stools" is a far bigger problem. "All done with this pair! Hmmmm... now where to put them?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^I have to agree with Brandon...toilet stools??

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL... yes, I hadn't thought of that. I was too focused on the pantyhose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, blonde moment... I just re-read your comment Bran, and I'm wondering if you're concerned at the phrase "Toilet Stool" in general? Or that "Stools" is plural? lol... this is probably right up there near the top on my dumb thought list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so distracted by "toilet stools" in the first place, I almost missed pantyhose all together! Lol! Either way- great material for blogging, GOOD call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, is the term 'Toilet Stools' not used anywhere else? My mom has always called it a stool, so I guess I just didn't think anything of that part. ;)

    ReplyDelete